Today, we start with the place we all frequent each week.
THE GROCERY STORE!!!
Senior discounts on grocery purchases can be limited. However, in most cases seniors can save 5% – 10% on the purchases.
Discounts may be linked to a card and in some cases, these discounts are on special products.
· Albertsons: Discounts apply but vary by location.
· BI/LO: 5% savings on Wednesday with a Senior Bonus Card.
· Fred Meyer: Up to a 15 percent savings the first Tuesday of the month.
· Food Lion: Some discounts apply but this varies by location.
· Harris Teeter: Every Thursday, seniors get five percent off their purchase.
· Kroger: Some locations offer a senior discount card.
· Piggly Wiggly: Often 5% one day a week. (varies by location)
· Publix: Discounts up to five percent off apply at various times. Differ by state.
· Safeway: Seniors may qualify for discounts with a savings card.
Let’s go shopping!!!
Most Commented Posts
Most Liked Posts
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.