Want peace of mind on the road? Allstate has been providing roadside assistance for over 50 years and now with the Good Hands Rescue application, consumers can digitally request roadside assistance. If you run out of gas, can’t start, experience vehicle mechanical failures, tire problems, or get locked out of your car, this app is ready to help. The technology will elect the service provider that can reach the consumer most quickly from a nationwide network of trained and verified service providers. Users are allowed to see who is coming to serve them and watch their progress en route.
Good Hands Rescue is free to join with no membership fees and is open to everyone. The services are provided for low flat rates which are charged to your credit card once the service is completed.
The Good Hands Rescue app will:
- Detect your location (or you can manually enter the address);
- If you need a tow, offer you a selection of towing destinations;
- Find a reliable, Allstate-approved nearby service provider with the shortest possible estimated arrival time;
- Display company name, phone number, and assigned driver name of the service provider in case you want to contact them;
- Give you status updates on your assigned driver progress and a map view of the approaching help;
- Generate a web page about your requested service details and progress, and share it with your chosen family members or friends (if you want to);
- 24/7 customer service is available in case you have any difficulties with your service request.
Remember…you pay only when you use one of the roadside services. There are no membership fees.
This app is very easy to download to your smartphone and has been downloaded many times and currently ranks 4.6 out of 5 stars.