Father’s Day is around the corner and we want to discuss the love and relationship between a father and his children.
Science studies fathers
Parents, in general, have such huge impacts on the way children view life around them. Parent-child relationships are vital. These relationships are strong determinates in the way children interact and form relationships with others. Each parent party is just as important as the other; however, there’s a presence that can only be felt in the company of a father. Just as a mother’s role is irreplaceable, so is a father’s role. Studies support that when fathers or responsible father figures are involved in the life of their children, kids experience better performances in education, learn more, and exhibit healthier behavior.
Memorable Father’s on Television
Here’s a list of 10 of the most memorable father figures in television history (in no particular order). These dads were witty, had a big presence, and loved to share their unique philosophy on life to anyone that’ll listen.
1. Howard Cunningham- Happy Days
2. Dr. Healthcliff Huxtable- The Cosby Show
3. Archie Bunker- All in the Family
4. George Jefferson- Jefferson’s
5. Sheriff Andy Taylor- The Andy Griffith Show
6. Ward Cleaver-Leave it to Beaver
7. Mike Brady- The Brady Bunch
8. Fred G. Sandford- Sandford and Son
9. Homer Simpson- The Simpsons
10. John Walton- The Waltons
Marketing a father’s love
Happy Father’s Day!