Fall is the season of new beginnings. From work to play, it seems as though everything starts over! So why not let this time be your time for getting fit?
1) New fall television shows and seasons lined up waiting to be viewed. Take advantage of their schedules by exercising with your favorite shows. You can do low impact moves while the show is on and high-intense moves during commercial breaks.
2) Burn calories by doing yard work! Leaves will cover the ground in no time, so use it to your advantage and get your heart rate up by raking leaves.
3) Form walking groups. The weather is perfect this time of year. So why not grab a few friends and go for group walks. Perfect weather and perfect conversation equals a perfect workout plan.
4) Set goals…and write them down. Look at what you have written and THEN set out to make them a reality. Sometimes you have to see it to believe and achieve it!
5) Stay away from holiday candy. Replace those overly sugary treats with unique fruit dishes.
6) Keep a back plan. Fall weather is generally cool, but sudden rain and frigid temperatures can derail outdoor workout plans. Back up routines will help you stay on track.
7) Think outside the box! Go for an activity that you wouldn’t normally do. Take up swimming, dancing, or whatever you’ve always dreamed about- and go for it! It’ll only make you enjoy your fitness experience better.
Most Commented Posts
Most Liked Posts
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.